Safety is our primary focus so we wanted to give you the details on what we are doing and what the city requires.
We have limited indoor capacity, per the city requirement. To make sure we have a spot for you we encourage you to book your seats in advance via OpenTable on our homepage.
We have a much expanded / covered patio area which we’re excited about and we will be of course practicing social distancing.
It is a city requirement that you must purchase a meal in order to purchase alcohol. The requirement says you can purchase alcohol that includes a meal purchase. The term “meal” is defined as food sufficient to constitute breakfast, lunch or dinner. The definition expressly states that a snack, such as pretzels, popcorn, chips, or similar food, does not meet the definition of a meal.
If you are with a group, a meal must be part of the purchase made by the group. Additional drinks may be purchased while the customer is consuming the meal, but no further drinks may be purchased after the meal is finished.
Yes, it’s a lot.
Here are a few of the steps we are taking to make your time here safe.
First, please stay at home if you feel like you are sick, have been around someone who has the virus or if you are exhibiting symptoms of the virus. This rule goes for our staff as well.
• Please follow the rules, be patient and don’t give staff a hard time :>
• All staff will be wearing face masks
• Our staff will be persistently washing their hands and using hand sanitizer
• Social distancing practices will be in place
• Increased sanitizing of touched objects, surfaces, tables, chairs, etc.
• No physical touching of staff or customers
• We will have single use, paper menus available but encourage you to view the menu on your device. Just aim your phone camera at the QR code on your table to view our menus.
Again, these are just some of the things we are doing to make sure our staff and customers are safe. We will provide more updates as they are needed. We look forward to seeing you!