Updated June 24, 2020
We are scheduled to re-open this Tuesday, 6/30 at 4pm. We want you to know a few of the things we’ll have in place to make your time here safe and a few requests of you as well.
First, please stay at home if you feel like you are sick, have been around someone who has the virus or if you are exhibiting symptoms of the virus. This rule goes for our staff as well.
Also, for the most convenient and safe experience, we’d like you to make a reservation so we can hold seats for you; even if you are just coming in for a drink. This point is really important. We’ll have fewer seats available and we want to make sure we can take care of everyone. Reservations are a great help to us.
To reserve for the same day, please call us 614.418.0066. To reserve for future days, send a reservation email request and include the day, time and number in your party. Thank you!
A few other things:
• Please follow the rules, be patient and don’t give staff a hard time :>
• All staff will be wearing face masks
• We’ll be doing persistent hand washing and use of sanitizer by all staff
• Social distancing practices will be in place including the removal of some tables and chairs to allow for extra space
• Increased sanitizing of touched objects, surfaces, table, booths, chairs. Also, tables, chairs, and bar tops will be sanitized after each visit
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are placed throughout the pub for your use
• Tables or the bar counter will no longer be preset with anything including menus
• No physical touching of staff or customers
• We will have single use, paper menus available but encourage you to view the menu on your device. Just aim your phone camera at the QR code on your table to view our menus.
Again, these are just some of the things we are doing to make sure our staff and customers are safe. We will provide more updates as they are needed. We look forward to seeing you!
And, don’t forget to reserve your table/seat ahead of your visit!
Updated June 11, 2020
Hello, everyone. It’s great to see restaurants starting to reopen in Easton and a little normalcy returning to life. We aren’t out of the woods by any means so please continue to stay safe and be healthy. We are working to get organized to reopen, hopefully soon. We are looking forward to an expanded patio and to seeing everyone!
When we reopen, we really want everyone to make reservations. You can make them online or give us a call. If you aren’t used to reserving with us before you come, please reconsider. During the reopening phase it is going to be very important that you do. We’re going to have restrictions on capacity and if you have a reserved seat at the table or bar your experience will be easier and safer.
We’ll provide additional updates here, on social and via email which you can sign up for on our homepage. More soon!