Updated November, 2020
The City is requiring us to close due to the recent spike in virus cases. We are looking forward to re-opening soon. Sign up for our email list on the home page to receive re-opening info when it becomes available. Thank you… see you soon.
Updated July 21, 2020
We thought it would be good to show you some of the important steps we are taking to keep everyone safe here at the Pub.
Updated July 6, 2020
We are very excited to be re-opening tomorrow at 4pm. We want you to know a few of the things we’ll have in place to make your time here safe and a few requests of you as well.
First, please stay at home if you feel like you are sick, have been around someone who has the virus or if you are exhibiting symptoms of the virus. This rule goes for our staff as well.
Also, for the most convenient and safe experience, please book online so we can hold seats for you; even if you are just coming in for a drink. This point is really important. We’ll have fewer seats available and we want to make sure we can take care of everyone. Reservations are a great help to us.
A few other things:
• Please follow the rules, be patient and don’t give staff a hard time :>
• All staff will be wearing face masks
• We will have see through dividers at the bar to provide groups with additional protection
• We’ll be doing persistent hand washing and use of sanitizer by all staff
• Social distancing practices will be in place including the removal of some tables and chairs to allow for extra space
• Increased sanitizing of touched objects, surfaces, table, booths, chairs. Also, tables, chairs, and bar tops will be sanitized after each visit
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are placed throughout the pub for your use
• Tables or the bar counter will no longer be preset with anything including menus
• No physical touching of staff or customers
• We will have single use, paper menus available but encourage you to view the menu on your device. Just aim your phone camera at the QR code on your table to view our menus.
Again, these are just some of the things we are doing to make sure our staff and customers are safe. We will provide more updates as they are needed. We look forward to seeing you!
And, don’t forget to reserve your table/seat ahead of your visit!