Updated 3/13/2020 – 7:32 am
– Saturday’s Block Party is postponed and will be rescheduled, the Indoor event is on! The 3/17 event is on as planned
– Your ticket is still good
– If you are thinking about not coming on Saturday we have two options for you
– Our response to COVID -19
Our Saturday Block Party is postponed and we are moving our event indoors. Rest assured, we have a big, day-long celebration with live music, Irish dancing, food, drink and much more. See the full schedule at FadoIrishPub.com.
Your ticket is still good for the event and will get you priority entrance into the pub.
If you decide not to come, you have 2 options:
1. Exchange your ticket for a food and drink voucher worth what you paid plus an extra 25% (sweet deal!). Please consider this option. The next few weeks are going to be very difficult for restaurants and we are going to need your support to weather this unprecedented storm.
Your ticket will no longer work on Saturday or Tuesday. You can use this voucher anytime you’d like for whatever you’d like. You will receive it via email in 3-5 business days. You need to do this by Friday at 9pm.
2. Get a refund for the full purchase price by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-701-6114. Allow 3-5 business days for confirmation of the refund.
Lastly, we are taking a number of steps as a result of COVID-19. You can see the ongoing list and updates here.
As you can imagine the last few days have been interesting to say the least! Thank you for understanding and we do hope to see you Saturday and Tuesday.
The Team at Fadó Irish Pub