Updated June 15, 2020
We are very excited to be re-opening on Wednesday, June 17th at 2pm. We want you to know a few of the things we’ll have in place to make your time here safe and a few requests of you as well.
First, please stay at home if you feel like you are sick, have been around someone who has the virus or if you are exhibiting symptoms of the virus. This rule goes for our staff as well.
Also, for the most convenient and safe experience, call ahead or book online so we can hold seats for you; even if you are just coming in for a drink. This point is really important. We’ll have fewer seats available and we want to make sure we can take care of everyone. Reservations are a great help to us.
A few other things:
• Please follow the rules, be patient and don’t give staff a hard time :>
• All staff will be wearing face masks
• We’ll be doing persistent hand washing and use of sanitizer by all staff
• Social distancing practices will be in place including the removal of some tables and chairs to allow for extra space
• Increased sanitizing of touched objects, surfaces, table, booths, chairs. Also, tables, chairs, and bar tops will be sanitized after each visit
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are placed throughout the pub for your use
• Tables or the bar counter will no longer be preset with anything including menus
• No physical touching of staff or customers
• We will have single use, paper menus available but encourage you to view the menu on your device. Just aim your phone camera at the QR code on your table to view our menus.
Again, these are just some of the things we are doing to make sure our staff and customers are safe. We will provide more updates as they are needed. We look forward to seeing you!
And, don’t forget to reserve your table/seat ahead of your visit!
Updated June 12, 2020
We’ll be reopening this Wednesday! Details on hours, safety measures, menu, etc. to follow.
Updated June 5, 2020
A quick update on an opening date. We’ve been slowed down a bit by all of the unrest and city curfews that are in place. We are targeting an opening in the middle of the month and hope to have a solid date for you soon. EPL is back on June 17!
April 24, 2020
Earlier this week Governor Kemp announced restaurants will be permitted to open starting this Monday. Like many restaurant/pub operators we were surprised by the announcement.
We have decided that we will not be opening this Monday, April 27th and that our re-opening date is still TBD.
There is nothing that we want more than to open our doors to you, our friends, guests, and the people with whom we work. But, we also need to be comfortable we can come together in a way that is safe. Our team does not believe that we are there quite yet.
At Fadó in Buckhead, you can get much of your favorite food, beer, and wine To-Go via contactless curbside pickup or delivery. You can order online or give us a call. They added a couple of new menu items this week so check it out.
We will open as soon as we’re confident there is a good plan to ensure neither you or our team are exposed to a heightened risk. And we will update you here. If you have any comments or questions, we’d love to hear from you. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll make sure it gets to the right person.
Here’s to being safe and healthy and being apart for just a bit longer so we can be together safely, soon.