We have been working very hard to make sure that our team and our guests are in a safe environment when they are here. So, there’s a few things we want everyone to know.
First, please stay at home if you feel like you are sick, have been around someone who has the virus or if you are exhibiting symptoms of the virus. This rule goes for our staff as well.
Also, for the most convenient and safe experience, please reserve a table in advance. Give us a call or reserve online.
We wanted to share with you just some of the things we are doing to make sure you are safe when you visit.
• Our capacity is limited at this time
• All staff will be wearing face masks
• Persistent hand washing and use of sanitizer by all staff
• Social distancing practices will be in place including the removal of some tables and bar stools to allow for extra space
• Increased sanitizing of touched objects, surfaces, table, chairs, etc.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers available for your use
• Tables or the bar counter will no longer be preset with anything including menus
• No physical touching of staff or customers
• We will have single use, paper menus available but encourage you to view the menu on your device. Just aim your phone camera at the QR code on your table to view our menus.
Again, these are just some of the things we are doing to make sure our staff and customers are safe at Fado. We will provide more updates as they are needed. We look forward to seeing you!
And, don’t forget to reserve ahead!